Intoduce myself

 Hi, I am Istiak Ahammad. My nick name is sohag.  I am came from Munshiganj, Bangladesh. I am a school teacher. I am working as a assistant school teacher of kamarkhara government Primary School. My father was also primary school teacher and my mother is a house wife . I was the sixth of six sons. I have a little son. His name is Tajbir Ahammad Araf . My first school was silporan Government Primary School. I have kept interest in writing story and also I wrote some story based on middle class family.  I love to read, I love to write, I love to think. I love my country very much. I also like this beautiful nature. I like spring season for his beauty. I like also other season like winter. This is my blog for you. I am a very simple man. I am very positive about my life. Life is very beautiful. Thanks to my creator who give me this beautiful life . My thinking, work is very simple. I love to see that birds are flying on the sky.I am happy and graceful to almighty. I am proud of myself for my honesty.I want to learn from everywhere. When I get up early in the morning, sometimes i stand on the balcony overlooking the street. I go to early in the bed for sleep. I have a little family. My wife, my son and my mother live with me. I am a king of my little kingdom. I am a very happy person. I live in villages. The Village now has a touch of modernity. There are a Market on the road. The Village has a primary school and one High school. There are every where green all around of us.  I want go step forward with all of my experience. My target is to work in a responsible position, where i can use my creativity. I also have some  computer skill . I worked as team leader ( computer operator) under the Election commission in 2007 to 2008. It was memorable time to me , I will never forget it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ছায়াবীথি তলে এসো, উপন্যাস, পর্ব-৩, ইস্তিয়াক আহাম্মেদ

ছায়াবীথি তলে এসো, উপন্যাস, পর্ব-৬, ইস্তিয়াক আহাম্মেদ

ছায়াবীথি তলে এসো, উপন্যাস, পর্ব-৫, ইস্তিয়াক আহাম্মেদ